We are proud of many achievements in the field of automation of transaction systems, as well as numerous loyal clients. Among them there are many organizations dealing with electronic transaction services in Poland and many reputable clients in Europe. We have established a reputation as a qualified and trusted partner.
Our achievements may be presented in the following numbers:
- PROCARD is the author of number of terminal payment applications for bank card acceptance, certified by authorization centers, installed in about 50% of all installed terminals in Poland,
- PROCARD is the author of many other than bank card payment applications (e.g. loyalty, fleet cards acceptance, bill payments, sale of prepaid services, fuel cards acceptance) installed in about 17.000 terminals in Poland,
- We have provided about one million electronic cards for our clients,
- We have constructed two centers of card personalization,
Our company' potential may also be proved by the following projects:
- PROCARD designed, carried out and introduced a complex solution - fleet payment system for corporate payment in fuel station chains. It covers a micro-processing card, terminal application, system for collection and settlement of transactions.
- PROCARD is the author of the largest terminal software operating in one terminal, covering five different Terminal Applications (Payment, Loyal, Fleet, Service of International fuel cards and pre-paid sale).
PROCARD's market position guarantees a high technological level of the solutions offered and a development of the system in the future, along with new technologies and market challenges occurring in that field, all of which ensure security of our clients' investment in the implementation of the system.
PROCARD has a unique expertise and experience in the field of electronic payment systems, attained on many European markets. PROCARD team's high qualifications are confirmed by certificates of numerous trainings.
In 2004 we acquired a prestige title - Gazela Biznesu, awarded by Puls Biznesu (economic daily) for the most dynamically developing companies.